Thursday, May 21, 2009

Graduations

It's really weird everytime may roll arounds I used to think wow I can't wait to graduate High School. Then I graduated and now I think oh my god I'm so old I've been out of school (now for 2 years) So now I think to myself When will 2015 roll around so I can stick a fork in it and be broke for the rest of my life? I like school a lot and I know that I have 67 hours until I graduate with an associates and then a never-ending time until I get my master's in Sociology. As much as I am looking forward to this I'm also dreading it.
My cousins are all growing up so much. My cousin Blake graduates today so I'm pretty excited. I will feel pretty old while he walks across the stage but it's all fun and games because he's graduating a year early. Next year is Crystal then myself then a few years later my brother. WOW I can't believe it. Time flies by way too fast next thing you know it you're on the front porch swing yelling at the pesky neighberhood kids to get the hell off the lawn while feeding birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment