Wednesday, June 10, 2009

summer fun

This summer has so far been an interesting one. Last year I didn't get to do anything but this year will be different. Last week I think I turned into a fish. I couldn't get my right hand wet because of a procedure but that didn't keep me away from going to the river and the lakes all week. This week I am going to Kansas and Missouri to visit with family and I'm super excited about it. Normally it's fun going to the parties and I just talked my dad into going to Precious Moments Chapel so now I'm really excited about going! Then I have another week then I'm going to Iowa to see some friends I grew up with. Lets just say this summer will hold a lot of adventures and I can't wait to start them. It does suck that my brother's best friend is moving and he became an adopted little brother to me but it's for the best and his parents will get back together. Well that's all I can really type hopefully my hand will heal quickly so I can write a proper blog and it will make editing pictures a little bit easier. later

1 comment:

  1. Glad y'all are going to KC. I didn't know anything about the shindig until about a month or so ago. Too late for us to make plans of any kind. Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete