Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Adventures in Sheridan

So I my Aunt Renea and Uncle Johnny are trying to remodel their floors because their was a hole waiting to happen with no more floor in the dinning room. I've been taking Emily while this has been going on. The first stop was to the park. The park lasted literally 30 seconds and she decided that it was too hot for her. I started to head back home and figured there is nothing for us to do because everything is piled into rooms and hard to get to so I took her to the Grant County Museum. It was a lot of fun and she had a blast and to be honest it was like I was a kid again. They had a few exhibits of old war vehicles and WWI WWII gear and of course, a lot of Navy stuff (you know it Navy kicks ass anyday) so that was awesome. While her favorite part was the doll stuff from like way back in the day to now (it was cute but war vehicles kick ass anyday but she's 3 1/2 and a girly girl).
Today I got to take Emily to the pool with my Heather, and cousins Max, Sally, and Joey (my Heather hates it when I call her Aunt because I'm 20 and she feels old something about she graduated when I was born lol). Emily had a lot of fun swimming with them and can't wait to try to jump off the diving board and try to swim without floaties. I hope she can because I think it's important for everyone to know how to swim especially kids because too many little ones die because they didn't know how to swim and somehow ended up in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment