Monday, April 13, 2009

Bathroom diary

So I went to use the bathroom at school which is no big deal because I've done it before. Well apparently it was a big deal today. So I was in class and the professor is going over important stuff and i didn't really want to go up 3 flights of stairs run across the walk and then go down the ramp just to use the bathroom. So I figured why not after class. Well I went to the student center because I was going to get some coffee because I was dosing off and use the bathroom. Well a classmate decided to talk to me which was no big deal but it took my whole 45 minute break between classes. So I finally got a chance to use the bathroom. No I don't mind the whole reason behind the automatic flushers but really? Does it really need to be every time you bend over and wipe? It is the most annoying thing. Also, what's up with the 1 1/2 by 3 foot stalls? who the hell can move around to wipe or get something out of their purse. Lord forbid you have a big ass purse like me or a backpack because then you really don't have room to manuver. Then before you sit down the toilet just starts to flush. Then you sit down it starts to flush. Then if you lean over because they put the toilet paper roll right next to the door and your having to reach around the purse, the other way for the personal product holder to get the toilet paper all while that damn toilet thinks your done using the facilities and its flushing non stop. So annoying. I think some crack head was in his basement going he look, look, im gonna come up with a way to piss people off while in the bathroom. Then we have the automatic sink. You walk up and barely try to get it on it comes on. When you are ready you are waving your hands like your at a concert and it won't work. Finally you get it to work to get your hands wet enough to put soap on and you have the oh so lovely automatic soap dispenser. You put your hand under it and it doesn't work but as soon as you pull out it gets on the counter top. Then you pull your hand in out in to get the soap and it barely gets any and you have to do it several times to get enough soap on your hand. Then you do the concert wave thing with the sink to get water. Oops I moved my hands to close to me when rinsing my hands off and still have soap on them. I then do the concert wave and 3 minutes late for class. Then I'm finally done with the washing hands thing and its time for the paper towel dispenser. This is easy but can get tidious. You wave your hand in front of the sensor and get a 3"x4" paper towel that will not dry your soaking hands. So you have to tear the paper off because it thinks it gave you enough already and it won't roll anymore out if it's there. So you have to wait till the red led light goes off to get another paper towel to finish drying off your hands until you give up and use your shirt. Then we have that automatic hand sanitizer dispensor same thing with the floor until you say fuck this im 8 minutes late for class gotta go. Bathrooms today are just not the same. What happened to turn your ass around and flush the toilet pump the soap your self turn the sink on and off yourself and push the handle down like a slot machine to get paper towels and where did the hand sanitizer come from? Dudes really?

No comments:

Post a Comment