Sunday, April 12, 2009

my family is falling apart

On Friday my Aunt Renea got a call and was told her dad wouldn't make it through the night. This weekend her youngest daughter, Emily, has been over more than any of my cousins. Don't get me wrong I LOVE being with my family I really do but, it's just not something that happens very often. My family for some reason or another just doesn't come up here. When we first moved here the whole point of us living in Arkansas was to get closer to our family because I was raised completely without them and my brother was only eight years. The only thing that has been happening is the family falling apart. When my Nana died three years ago we haven't had much to do with my dad's family for some reason or another. The only one I keep in touch with on a weekly basis is my Uncle Norman and he lives in Colorado. My Mom's side however is a little different. I kind of tolerate my Grandma Jackie but not by much. Then my Granny, she is my mom's step-mom and she's more of a grandmother than Jackie is. Like I said before, I love my family it is just falling apart slowly. I did however get closer to my cousins Carmen, Dustin, and Missy. They live in Sarepta and I can only go there a few times a year but I love them to death. Well, gotta go because I'm on my parent's computer and my dad is kicking me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment