Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Finals

At last my finals have kicked off a week earlier than originally planned but that is totally ok with me! Today I just got done with my Social Psychology test and it was a lot easier than expected to be. I guess the last minute study session that wasn't carefully planned worked. hmmm. My Sociology to Mental Health is tomorrow night and I get to do my first diagnosis and not get in trouble for it because it's for class reasons. I'm super excited about it and just ready for it to end. My weakness, Math, is going to start on May 5th :( I'm really scared about it because I've had friends that have taken the same class four times and I really don't want to do this again. Just take this then intermediate then free at last! I need to finish err start my Applied to Psychology paper that will be five pages long. No bulling this paper because he expects it to be perfect and grades hard on them too.... crap. Intro to Criminal Justice won't be hard at all I know that like the back of my hand. lol. Well, gotta start dinner because my dad won't start his part before I think about starting.

No comments:

Post a Comment